Why?

why do people get mad at me on mf when I go into a thread only to read that they’re mad they got stopped by the cops and got a ticket for this or that?

Is it really that hard to admit you broke the law and got caught? Why do they have to bitch at me for telling them to fess up, pay the damn tickets and learn from your retarded mistakes?

I know I paid all three times with no disputes. Four years later I’m a calm driver who just likes to get from point A to point B, I keep my speed within reason and I don’t treat the public roads like a race track.

What is so hard to understand about you break the law and get caught, you pay the price?

I guess I get bored of seeing people trying to get out of the responsibility for their actions… but that’s no reason to bitch me out for bringing some reality to their situation, is it?

no i agree that the mustangforumers are gangin up against you like it is the next fad. i know the people here that mess with you (import guy and all) are just playing around, but the MFers dont know you and still do it. i go over there still and watch their stupid posts about spark plugs giving 2 more hp… w/e.

i try to calm down when on the roads, especially in town but i do open it up a bit when i get up to the farms and the lake…

Yeah, all the import comments don’t really bother me. I’m used to that stupidity. But when I try to give some sound advice to be a fucking man and admit your mistakes they jump on me like it’s a life and death situation.

b/c they are immature brats with a fast car and no respect for authority…

[quote=2000Si]why do people get mad at me on mf when I go into a thread only to read that they’re mad they got stopped by the cops and got a ticket for this or that?

Is it really that hard to admit you broke the law and got caught? Why do they have to bitch at me for telling them to fess up, pay the damn tickets and learn from your retarded mistakes?

I know I paid all three times with no disputes. Four years later I’m a calm driver who just likes to get from point A to point B, I keep my speed within reason and I don’t treat the public roads like a race track.

What is so hard to understand about you break the law and get caught, you pay the price?

I guess I get bored of seeing people trying to get out of the responsibility for their actions… but that’s no reason to bitch me out for bringing some reality to their situation, is it?[/quote] :agree

don’t worry james I respect ya and your opinion and the fact you know a hell of a lot more about cars than me…Ijust like giving you a hard time

Thanks guys. I appreciate that.

Re: RE: why?

now that was fucked up

hahaha

:owned

You know James, there’s nothing wrong with people speaking their minds. Not everyone is going to agree with you all the time. Some people are more rebellious then others. They will learn sooner or later that the law always wins in the end.
Remember bud, if anyone gives you too much shizz over there, just PM me or email me and I’ll straighten them out. I do my best to keep things friendly over there. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/a75a3be245624f014bc8f7cff8937acb.gif

:needpics

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]You know James, there’s nothing wrong with people speaking their minds. Not everyone is going to agree with you all the time. Some people are more rebellious then others. They will learn sooner or later that the law always wins in the end.
Remember bud, if anyone gives you too much shizz over there, just PM me or email me and I’ll straighten them out. I do my best to keep things friendly over there. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/a75a3be245624f014bc8f7cff8937acb.gif[/quote]

Yeah I know they’re not going to agree. But it’s not really about me being right or them being wrong. I just don’t see why people can’t accept the responsibility of taking the burdon of their consequences.

I guess it’s just human nature to try to pass the blame or try to sneak through the system like they think they’re above it. I dunno. I guess I’m getting old.

I haven’t been over there much, but sometimes I go just to read some of the posts. Hell, I don’t even know 90% of the people that post over there nowadays. So just from what I’ve seen most of them that get all riled up about it are the ones that are looking for approval from the other people. Just like Booze said, they are rebellious and are looking for cool points. So when a more mature and common-sense oriented person comes along and tells them to do the right thing… well they get all butt-hurt and lash out at you.

it just shows you that you are a man that takes responsibility for your own actions and they are dumb and trying to take the easy way out. like every other day there is a new thread about getting stopped by the cops and them asking yo man how can i get out of this ticket. man this is so fucked up. :blah theyll learn someday that life isnt that easy.

to much reading

lol

I think when you get to a certain age in life, that is when you tell yourself to slow down. Joe doesnt speed anymore, he doesnt even feel the need to show people how fast his car is (which is strange for him) lol. But he has calmed down alot… As for the other people, they will learn one day. And james, I got your back over there… I just havent seen the post yet.

[quote=2000Si]why do people get mad at me on mf when I go into a thread only to read that they’re mad they got stopped by the cops and got a ticket for this or that?

I guess I get bored of seeing people trying to get out of the responsibility for their actions… but that’s no reason to bitch me out for bringing some reality to their situation, is it?[/quote]

you drive an import, you aint gonna speed at all…

but for real, i do exactly what you do… just be nice to the police when dey pull me over, and just basically … um yeah, do what ya need to do and speed at the drag strip and not the white line on the reg streets

i dont really speed, but when i get out on a flat, 2-lane country road, i tend to open it up and then slow back down. it is an adrenaline rush to me. i like the acceleration more than the speed though…

ive been going over to www.svtperformance.com and there are a few cops over there. basically they say if they pull you over, your attitude determines if you get a ticket for minor speeding or something small.

I get pissed at the fucking morons “over there” who bitch because they got a ticket…I can’t feel sorry for those idiots.

FUCK THEM! :fu

Any cop that give me a ticket is a DICK. Ok, they are just doing thier job. I find it you are nice and the cop will be nice back. He will still give you a ticket. Some cops are dicks. I hate them. I have been driving for 16 years now and I only got one ticket. I hope that it was the last one.

16 years? I thought you were my age? I’ve been driving for like 27 years. :wtf