Wish me luck

wooooohooooo job interview tomarrow. :banana Damn its been awhile, seems like forever. You all wish me luck pleez. :rock

g/l …whats the job? :smiley:

Hay there i wish you TOTAL Luck i know cause i been with out a job since Dec. and every time i go on a interview im … SCared ( been on 4 this month ) So GOOD LUCK :banana :banana

its at a place called american water heater.

yes. best of luck to you and all that.

Good luck.

Re: RE: Wish me luck…

Well good luck with that :smiley: Just don’t say anything that might get you into “hot water” :tard

Well good luck with that :smiley: Just don’t say anything that might get you into “hot water” :tard[/quote]

lmfao :lol

good luck, be confident, hope ya get the job

Well good luck with that :smiley: Just don’t say anything that might get you into “hot water” :tard[/quote]

BWAHAHAHA!!! :rofl

BWAHAHAHA!!! :rofl[/quote]

:agree :rofl :funnah

BWAHAHAHA!!! :rofl[/quote]

:agree :rofl :funnah[/quote]

Dammit guys, I was being serious for once… GOOD LUCK!

you may resume laughing

good luck

wooo hooo i got ma job :banana but they offered me a different job/better job an i got it.thanks guys :rock

Someone call the cheesy line police… :banana

haha, just kiddin hun!

good luck and remember to walk in with your wang out…it leaves a great first impression

Riiight ill try to remember that note to self, dont remember anything bacon jus said