Wish me some luck!

I know I’m all lucky cause I’m Irish and whatnot… but wish me luck with my job session with Pepsi tommorow! Thanks Mrs. Behavin and Bossman for the help and hookup on that! You guys are the shizzzzz… I don’t care what they say about yas! :rock I’m gonna be a bad mutha in that Pepsi truck… :gears

gonna get p diddy to hook your truck up???

:rock :rock Alright Dude!!
I didnt know they were having one tomorrow. I knew he said about there being something in tomorrows newspaper about the hiring sessions. I knew he had told me that they were having 6 hiring sessions this week though. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Re: RE: Wish me some luck!

Hells no! I’m gonna get Poison or White Snake to hook me up! Gotta stay with the mullet crew!

Hells no! I’m gonna get Poison or White Snake to hook me up! Gotta stay with the mullet crew![/quote]

Now that what Im talkin about! :lol :rock

Hells no! I’m gonna get Poison or White Snake to hook me up! Gotta stay with the mullet crew![/quote]

dont know who they are, but :rock on!

GOOD Luck to the 23rd power! :smiley:

dont know who they are, but :rock on![/quote]

dude, im 16 and i know who poison and whitesnake are. 80’s rock kicks ass. but id have to say GNR is the best late 80s band :rock

dont know who they are, but :rock on![/quote]

dude, im 16 and i know who poison and whitesnake are. 80’s rock kicks ass. but id have to say GNR is the best late 80s band :rock[/quote]

well damn :smiley: im 18 and i listen to rap/ r&b/ hip hop, and maybe, just maybe some rock, but i dont know who it is singin it… :dunno

btw, kick some ass (not really, or maybe just ask them to send me a about a month’s worth of pepsi :smiley: ) at your session…

yea good luck man

:rock Helllsss yeeeaahhh boooyeeeee!!!

I’m gonna get Xibit to pimp my Pepsi ride! :lol
Its gonna have bubbles and 1.3 Giga Watt sound system with 3 built in LCD’s!!! Oh!!! I can’t forget the twenny foes!!! :rofl

[quote=redsMULLT1]:rock Helllsss yeeeaahhh boooyeeeee!!!

I’m gonna get Xibit to pimp my Pepsi ride! :lol
Its gonna have bubbles and 1.3 Giga Watt sound system with 3 built in LCD’s!!! Oh!!! I can’t forget the twenny foes!!! :rofl[/quote]

nah man, roll on the two-eights… :gears

Duece eights it is! :cool

Good luck homo. :smiley: Youre gonna havta hook me up with some goodies if ya get it. :smiley:

Fo sho mang! :agree

just a coupla cans every month and ill be good :smiley: :booze

MBs dad works there and hes ALWAYS got crates of 20 ozers in the garage. He has to pay for them but its like $.25 per bottler or something like that. Plus he gets all the new drinks before they come out. Like when Mt.Dew came out with the new flavors, he had them prolly a month before they hit the shelf. Same with Pepsi twist, all the slice flavors, pretty much anything bottled by Pepsi.

good luck on the interview!! let us know how it goes.

I am with the girl that likes the tongue bike