Woke up in tears!

Literally. I haven’t had such a bad dream…well a nightmare in forever. I woke up crying.

I was at my parents and for some odd reason I was with my ex and my said he was going to kill me. So the whole time I had been trying to get away from it. During this all I knew I my oldest was at the hospital and was coming home that day. So I’m still trying to get away. And I’m serious there were bows, short guns, knives. All these things he was trying to kill me with. But we tried to kill him first and he just wouldn’t die. Ya for some odd reason there were a ton of people there. We tried running over him and then there were shot guns, but they had no ammo left.

Well the end of the dream everyone was in one room. I was in the middle of asking o able to live just one more week. And Michael was all of a sudden there and I had to tell him about how mommy was going to die. That’s when I woke up just crying.

Seriously puts tears in my eyes right now. It’s my biggest fear to die before my children grow up. And it’s even worse with Michael not having a father because it’s like he has no one…even though he has my parents and the rest of my fam. But damn! :frowning:

I HATE nightmares

that sounds nasty… i regularly have terrifying dreams… last 1 wa s few days a go and i dreamed a terrorist attack on edinburgh and the police wouldnt let us leave the city. and we all had to stay there and wait to die…

i (luckily) dont dream, only on a rare occasion… a few months ago my wife hit me for cheating on her… in a fuckin dream!! wtf? when i was a teenager i had a recurring dream that i was being chased by zombies… i think that is a fear of dying or something like that

Actually everyone dreams we just don’t remember it.

And typically the only time you remember it is when you wake up while your dream is happening.

But I used to have vampire nightmares. I thought it was due to my obsession with horror flicks. :24:

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1097626”]Actually everyone dreams we just don’t remember it.

And typically the only time you remember it is when you wake up while your dream is happening.

But I used to have vampire nightmares. I thought it was due to my obsession with horror flicks. :24:[/quote]
thats what i mean, i just dont remember them… come to think of it, last year my wife an i had a bad year financially and i may have remembered two dreams… :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. That is really scary! I can’t even imagine how that must have felt…
Last time I woke up crying was a few weeks ago- I don’t really remember why.

I had a whopper of a dream last night. Unfortunately, there seems to be some truth in some of my dreams, so I think I am going to be seriously screwed over with the electricity overage.

Yeah that sounds pretty horrifying! Sorry you had that crappy dream. :frowning:

Ive had dreams about my kids before that have left me thinking about that dream all day long. Its like I couldnt shake that dream from my memory

I just wonder if there’s anything behind the dream. Because I’ve been talking to this ex again. But I KNOW he’d never do that crap to me cuz how much he love the boys and I still. Just freaking sad.

I know I won’t be shaking this dream anytime soon. UGH

I don’t have dreams that I remember often but when I do they are all over the place.
Sorry you had such a bad dream.

I’m sorry sweetie. hugs :frowning:

I get awful nightmares… always have.

That is an awful dream and waking up experience, Anita.

hugs

Just remember… it was JUST a dream!!

Yea I know. It’s just a crappy thought to have in my head. About dying before my kids are grown. UGH

Yikes! That sucks.