Woman admits to sex with teen, police say

[CENTER][quote=“The Man, post: 1740002”]Looks like the kid is going to have to find some other puss.[/QUOTE]
http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/betty-white-pinks-hot-dog.jpg[/CENTER]

[quote=“retro, post: 1739990”]Who cares? A 14 year old kid just had his fantasies realized by having sex with his friend’s mom.[/QUOTE]

Double standard… If this was your 14 year old daughter being boinged by a male teacher in a few years, you would want the basturd sent to the pen for life for rape even if she consented.

[quote=“Francis, post: 1740005”]Double standard… If this was your 14 year old daughter being boinged by a male teacher in a few years, you would want the basturd sent to the pen for life for rape even if she consented.[/QUOTE]

That’s a straw man. This isn’t about me, it’s about whether or not it should be illegal or not. Furthermore, the issue here isn’t a teacher, it was a friend’s mom. It wasn’t someone in a position of authority like a teacher.

[quote=“Dana, post: 1739996”]As with everything time changes things… It doesn’t matter what he would of been considered… it’s what he’s considered now. Yes 14 years old is a child. he’s a teenager but they’re still children until they turn 18. At least in this country.[/QUOTE]

BTW what’s the ‘real’ age for adulthood?? Does Bible subscribe to adulthood at 18??

A boy(or a gal) under 18 can shag but can’t screw…how fake and funny it looks!!:slight_smile:

[quote=“retro, post: 1739994”]Is a teenager really a child? Someone his age would have been considered an adult for all intents and purposes 500 years ago.[/QUOTE]

More than one hundred years ago

I’m kinda shocked that people on here don’t think this is a big deal, had that been a 14 year old FEMALE having sex with a 31 year old male teacher people would be IRATE over this, this is utterly sickening, she should never be allowed to teach again.

It’s wrong for both sexes, I just haven’t heard about older women doing it to younger boys often. I think being an adolescent, you are more susceptible to being taken advantage of. Hey, adolescents are the most likely to become addicted to drugs, they are risk-taking gullible things :smiley:

lol I don’t know about that, most of the drug addicts I know are 30+

I said adolescents are more likely to become addicted to drugs, not that adolescents are the age group that have more addicts.

True, I suppose I can’t really argue that point, their minds haven’t fully developed yet, they are dumb and impressionable.

[quote=“dkwrtw, post: 1740013”]True, I suppose I can’t really argue that point, their minds haven’t fully developed yet, they are dumb and impressionable.[/QUOTE]

Precisely lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“dkwrtw, post: 1740009”]I’m kinda shocked that people on here don’t think this is a big deal, had that been a 14 year old FEMALE having sex with a 31 year old male teacher people would be IRATE over this, this is utterly sickening, she should never be allowed to teach again.[/QUOTE]

Buxton, [B][I][COLOR=“Red”]a stay-at-home mother[/I][/B], knew the teenager because her son was friends with him, Veilleux said.

Not a teacher :stuck_out_tongue:

Where the FUCK did I get that she was a teacher then? Have I lost my mind?

Wow do I ever have mixed emotions about this story. Kinda like how I would feel if my ex-wife drove my new Lexus over a cliff. :24:

Being a parent of the 14 year old I would be pissed but if I would have been the 14 year old that was doing the humpin’ I would have kept my mouth shut and sawed off a hunk as many times as I could.

Sexual intimacy is dangerous. You can end up with a broken heart, an illegitimate child or an STD. A 14 year old male or female lacks the maturity and judgment of a 31 year old. The adult has an unfair advantage. It shouldn’t be allowed.

[quote=“BornReady, post: 1740018”]Sexual intimacy is dangerous. You can end up with a broken heart, an illegitimate child or an STD. A 14 year old male or female lacks the maturity and judgment of a 31 year old. The adult has an unfair advantage. It shouldn’t be allowed.[/QUOTE]

A 31 year old can end up with the same issues. A 14 year old would get over a broken heart a lot faster so that’s an upside.

The risks aren’t the point… the unfair advantage is. It would be like putting a heavy weight in the ring with a light weight. It isn’t fair.

If there were no risks then the difference in maturity and judgment wouldn’t matter.

[quote=“Guyzerr, post: 1740019”]A 31 year old can end up with the same issues. A 14 year old would get over a broken heart a lot faster so that’s an upside.[/QUOTE]

Send them both to Saudia for a ‘fair play!’:slight_smile:

What would they do to her in Saudia?

[quote=“BornReady, post: 1740022”]What would they do to her in Saudia?[/QUOTE]

they’ll just take them both on a joy ride to hell!