Woman admits to sex with teen, police say

What… you mean death? That’s too extreme. The boy didn’t do anything wrong. And we shouldn’t forget the boy consented. What the woman did was wrong so she should be punished. But it’s not like she forced him. The punishment should fit the crime.

[quote=“BornReady, post: 1740024”]What… you mean death? That’s too extreme. The boy didn’t do anything wrong. And we shouldn’t forget the boy consented. What the woman did was wrong so she should be punished. But it’s not like she forced him. The punishment should fit the crime.[/QUOTE]

In sharia, punishment for an adulterous man and a woman is DEATH!!

For an unmarried person …80 lashes!!

For slaves…40 lashes, I guess.

Not bad, is it?

[B]Quran[/B]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajm

The Qur’an (An-Nur 24:2–9) mentions punishment for adultery or fornication but not stoning. Verse 24:4–5 also mentions the conditions for proving the charge.
[INDENT] [B]24:2[/B] The adulteress and the adulterer you shall whip each of them a hundred lashes. Do not be swayed by pity from carrying out God’s law, if you truly believe in God and the Last Day. And let a group of believers witness their penalty. [B]24:3[/B] The adulterer will end up marrying an adulteress or an idol worshiper and the adulteress will end up marrying an adulterer or an idol worshiper. This is prohibited for believers. [B]24:4[/B] Those who accuse married women of adultery then fail to produce four witnesses, you shall whip them eighty lashes and not accept any testimony from them: they are wicked. [B]24:5[/B] If they repent afterwards and reform, God is the Forgiver, the Merciful. [B]24:6[/B] As for those who accuse their own spouses without any other witnesses, then the testimony may be accepted if (that one) swears by GOD four times that they are telling the truth. [B]24:7[/B] The fifth oath shall be to incur God’s condemnation upon him, if he was lying. [B]24:8[/B] She shall be considered innocent if she swears by God four times that he is a liar. [B]24:9[/B] The fifth oath shall incur God’s wrath upon her if he was telling the truth.
[/INDENT]

So you never had sex before you were married?

[quote=“BornReady, post: 1740027”]So you never had sex before you were married?[/QUOTE]

BTW how old are you?? You wouldn’t believe if I said No…and you would begin cussing me if i said YES!!:slight_smile:

I’m nearing 50. I’ve been married about 17 years. I would have been flogged many times before I got married. In fact, in my country probably 95% of the population would be flogged.

[quote=“BornReady, post: 1740029”]I’m nearing 50. I’ve been married about 17 years. I would have been flogged many times before I got married. In fact, in my country probably 95% of the population would be flogged.[/QUOTE]

same here…wonder why people don’t go by the Book yet fight over its edicts!
Remember a person is not a thief until and unless he/she gets caught!!:slight_smile:

I’m glad premarital sex is legal in my country. No sex or flogging would be a difficult choice. :slight_smile:

[quote=“BornReady, post: 1740031”]I’m glad premarital sex is legal in my country. No sex or flogging would be a difficult choice. :)[/QUOTE]

You can’t say billions of people around the world who are prohibited premarital sex by law are unfortunate?? Oh, no!!

[quote=“dkwrtw, post: 1740016”]Where the FUCK did I get that she was a teacher then? Have I lost my mind?[/QUOTE]

Francis said it as a part of his straw man argument :wink:

Teacher or no Teacher it is still sickening for a 31 year old and a 14 year old to be having sex, that is a CHILD who’s brain isn’t even fully developed yet.

Whoever thought it would be a good idea for a boy’s cock to fully develop before his brain? Proof that we weren’t designed. That and it takes a woman 20 minutes to orgasm but only takes a man 2. :slight_smile:

[quote=“BornReady, post: 1740035”]Whoever thought it would be a good idea for a boy’s cock to fully develop before his brain? Proof that we weren’t designed. That and it takes a woman 20 minutes to orgasm but only takes a man 2. :)[/QUOTE]

It’s not necessarily proof that we weren’t designed, it could just be proof of shoddy worksmanship.

lol I guess you have me there.

Wow I’m that women Melissa!..And a lot of peoples comments on here r coming from false facts&unfounded evidence. It came from my boyfriend at the time,whom was physically&mentally&verbally abusive as well as controlling in everyway possible set that whole situation up to get me put away for cheating on him a year before that. Which I never did. A lot do not know the truth of this story. My boyfriend stated I’d pay for cheating on him a year before. And so he set me up to get a class c felonie&jail time&ruined my teaching career. So before any of u judge find out the whole story. My children suffered the most&that’s wrong of u people. Shame on u but ill pray for u all
God bless!!

I’m that women. The story was not accurate one bit so u people need to get your facts straight. Thank ya much

He was not 14. He said he was 19 them said 17
The Truth after it came out which I didn’t know was he was 16. He had down this multiple times to other older women but I know my boyfriend not husband set it all up. Cause I hated my boyfriend. And I wouldn’t let him control.me nor continue to let him verbally,mentally&physically abuse me. So I was leaving him&he was desperate. He’ll pay when the good lord Jesus comes back. Amen amen amen!!!

First we never had sexual intercourse.Secondly he was way older than my son they were not friends more lies put out there. I just wanted to clarify and so people know the truth.