Women

So I was just chillin last night drinking a beer watchin the girls on the dance floor. I wasn’t ready to dance because there weren’t many people out there yet and i just got there. zSome chick who wasn’t really my type comes up and asks me to dance. I politely say no and she asks me why i say because theres not enough people on the floor and I don’t like being the center of attention. She’s like “you sure?” “you don’t want to dance with me cuz I’m fat right?” “Do you think I’m pretty?” I kinda choked on my beer cuz I couldn’t keep a straight face. And she proceeded to tell me if i wanted to dance shed be over in the corner with her people. Wtf is a guy supposed to do/say when the old “you don’t want to dance with me cuz I’m fat right?” “Do you think I’m pretty?” lines are thrown out? I never once said anything that would lead this chick to believe this and I was as nice as could be when talking to her… :ninja

Well why wasn’t she your type then?

I wasn’t attracted to her and she looked like she had a man anyways. She just didn’t appeal to me.

She was fat…

:24: Sorry… Could not help myself.

People should just be polite at outset. Sure go and ask someone if they want to dance, or have a drink or talk a while. But getting heavy over it…never going to make someone change their mind. And this goes for both parties, if someone is interested in you people and you’re not in to them, just be gracious polite and decline.

i thought you prefered the bigger lassies dana

Exactly it’s both parties that tend to do this.

But when that card is played then I guess I’d just say sorry you feel that’s the reason and tell em to have a good night.

I’m lying I’d probably be like did you hear those words come out of my mouth? Ok then…and just turn and look away. :smiley:

idky but women have asked me that too, the whole do i look fat thing, or do these pants my my ass look big… no, your ass makes you ass look big…:jk seriously tho, why is that the first thing girls think about, especially when they are 95 pounds?

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1098858”]She was fat…

:24: Sorry… Could not help myself.[/quote]shush you! :smiley:

ooh he’s getting defensive! I think dana took one for the team! :jk:eek

I like women of various sizes. But I like all people have my tastes and attractions.

Same reason guys worry about the size of their YANNO! They want to keep the opposite sex happy!

I can’t be worried about that shit. If women aren’t happy with what I was born with then I don’t need that typa woman.

i knew guys in my navy days who would only reject someone if they were horribly disfigured :24:

She waddled and the floor shook when she walked over. amirite?:24:

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1098858”]She was fat…

:24: Sorry… Could not help myself.[/quote]

My dad used to tell me that ugly and / or fat women are the best in bed cuz every time they get it they think it’s gunna be the last time so they give 'er all they got.

You shoulda just danced with her :24:
But then again, she may well be stalker material. One dance equals a lifetime of weirdo stalking :24:

[quote=“Dana, post: 1098867”]I can’t be worried about that shit. If women aren’t happy with what I was born with then I don’t need that typa woman.[/QUOTE]I’m thinking maybe you aren’t all that endowed in the penor department with this comment…

:surrender:jk You know I can’t help it. You left yourself wide open. :smiley:

Did daddy drink much? :cool

Exactly… and very nicely put. :wink: