Won the wrestling meet! woohoo!

yay we finally won something. We beat west high and tied kearns. jerks them kearns. theyre good tho. I only wrestled west, won by points :cool . oh and my grades finally came in. a 2.0.

congrates on the win!!!

congrats on the win. good luck for the rest of the season :banana

congrates on your grades :tard

lol im not 2 much better,

My first basketball game is friday night.

Basketball is a real sport not gay humping!!!

Jk wreslting is 2 intence for me. :smiley: but bball does require more skill :fu :hump :hump

congrats dude.

Re: RE: won the wrestling meet! woohoo!

[quote=13alla]congrates on your grades :tard

lol im not 2 much better,

My first basketball game is friday night.

Basketball is a real sport not gay humping!!!

Jk wreslting is 2 intence for me. :smiley: but bball does require more skill :fu :hump :hump[/quote]

i dunno about that, real wrestling is not as easy as it looks

if you have played a real game of basketball you would know, not just a pickup game with noobs.

What if I was on the HS basketball team, and I also wrestled, and I told you wrestling required more individual skill? Would you believe me?

“real” or “noob” is irrelevant. because a wrestler or anyone else can make the same arguement about their own sport. the truth is, all sports are different and they really cant be compared like that, you know?

Soccer is the best sport of them all!

I like the sport of phornication :hump

damn straight :rock

Well you need to have the “wrestling body”. All the basketball guys I see, they are tall but never ripped. All the wrestlers are small, ripped, have a dangerously low %age of body fat, etc. :smiley: . Except for me. I’m the fattest (literally) kid there. 11%, bitches. Anyways. Wrestling is hard. Requires you to be quick, smart, pain-ignorant, strong, endurant (is that even a fucking word :tard ?)…It’s almost the same as you were trying to dance with a 100lb salt bag for 6 minutes. And trying not to be the person on the bottom, cause if you don’t get pinned and you’re still losing by points, you are fucked.

the body type you described is not true. I was a taller and linky wrestlers, i was strong or “ripped” and i didpretty damn well for myself.

congrats on the win.

hmmm, thats weird. all the wrestlers on our high school time are just like i described…except for few rookies and hw…

WOOHOO took the wrestling tournament on Tuesday! I won 2 matches (forfitten 3rd my elbow just started to hurt…)

you should of wrestled through it…I wrestled through several injuries…pain is temperary glory lasts forever

Im the bball sterotype sadly. But this kid anthony can bench 290 and can squat over 500 pounds. Anthony is on the JV bball team. We won our first game btw and are gona win tommorow by a lot. A dunk may be thrown down tommorow.

When I wrestled I LOVED the bottom because there are so many more oppurtunities to score. Reverses, escapes and back points from the bottom. Gotta love it.