Wondering

have youll noticed that the movies there putting out are repeats of the past… Are #2 of a movie already made ??? i wonder are they running out of ideas ??? I just saw the AMitiville Horror remake ???How many times have they made that movie ???

there is no creativity without large quantities of mind-affetcting drugs.

I agree but is there any new ideas out there ???

is that slang for selling drugs now?

No but is that a question as to are you drinking thinking Alice has all the answers heheheheh :lol :lol :lol

wh yask me? ask alice!

i was asking you some times you act like you read the dictionary alot hehehehehehe :lol :lol

alice is the dictionary. ask her a definition to a word…

I ask the define of several and she told me Marriage was … Legalized HOOKING heheheheheh

that is because she doesnt want to offend the “bisexual” people around here :lol

I want to start seeing more Indiana Jones type movies. I love those action packed movie in exotic locations. :banana

amityhorry was remade twice… I think it will be a damn good movie!!! I cant wait.

Anyone see American Treasure? I think that’s what it is called…the one with Nicholas Cage.

They will be making a fourth Indiana movie. Lucas said it should be released this summer… I’ll see if I can get more details for ya. :smiley:

not yet! I have been very patiently waiting for it to come out to video!

Ya, me too Ver.
Wow Tim, that’s great. I can’t wait. glee

http://www.supershadow.com/indianajones4/

On 60 minutes last week they interviewed Spielburg about the last Starwars movie, and he said that they will be working on Indiana Jones 4 next. So this was right from Spielburgs mouth :smiley:

[quote=RecklessTim]http://www.supershadow.com/indianajones4/

On 60 minutes last week they interviewed Spielburg about the last Starwars movie, and he said that they will be working on Indiana Jones 4 next. So this was right from Spielburgs mouth :D[/quote]

Thanks for the link Timeh. I’m happy now, maybe it will start a trend. :banana

I hope they don’t fuck it up, the first three were fuckin awesome. I thought the new star wars blew asshole.

WOW see what isay no new idea LOL some of those are good movies but I was hoping for something new and V amitiville been made 4 times … I have 2 of them uess thats why it cant be any different just a new version :dunno :dunno