Worst Movie Ever?

[SIZE=2][B]With all the crap the studios pump out, the possibilities are endless.

Personally one of my worst theater experiences was “Batman & Robin”

Honorable mention goes to Fast and the Furious. I can only imagine how bad the sequel is.[/B][/SIZE]

“cold mountain”. i fucking HATED that movie. i stared at the ceiling fan in the movie theater for about 3/4ths of the movie. but a close second would be “boogeyman”. terrible!

The worst one I’ve actually sat all the way through was The Grudge. The plot was abysmal and hard to follow. I don’t mind cheesy horror movies, but I at least want to understand what’s happening.

the grudge still freaks me out. :frowning:

Damages with Juliette Binoche and Jeremy Irons

Simply for being (a) shite and (b) having the worst sex scene EVER

Another horrible movie is Envy. I expected so much more out of a Jack Black/Ben Stiller movie.

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1038111”]Damages with Juliette Binoche and Jeremy Irons

Simply for being (a) shite and (b) having the worst sex scene EVER[/quote]

drools oh god you changed your avy… :willy_nilly:

Stay on topic wench

Don’t make Tyler Durden get his soap out

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1038114”]Stay on topic wench

Don’t make Tyler Durden get his soap out[/quote]

is that a threat? :wink:

Right, the soap is OUT!

Another worst movie ever is Spaz on Spankwire.

I mean seriously, you only got through half that rugby team…

And another bad movie is 40 Year Old Virgin.

Not the first hour, but the rest of it when they run out of jokes and it goes way too long

Which takes me back to me and my soap

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1038116”]Right, the soap is OUT!

Another worst movie ever is Spaz on Spankwire.

I mean seriously, you only got through half that rugby team…

And another bad movie is 40 Year Old Virgin.

Not the first hour, but the rest of it when they run out of jokes and it goes way too long

Which takes me back to me and my soap[/quote]

mmmm. :wink: i have no comment… :smiley:

Green Street 2. It hasn’t even come out yet but I’ve based that on the trailor, I honestly thought it was a joke after viewing that.:willy_nilly:

Jeepers Creepers. What a piece of shit this Movie is.

a thing with sean connery and michelle pfeiffer…russia house

I can think of way worse movies than everything that has been listed, movies that make these movies mentioned look amazing.

I know that at least 1 person (probably more) is going to heartily disagree with me, but I thought Titanic absolutely SUCKED.

that movie was HORRIBLE!!!

Seriously… couldn’t stand that movie.

I didn’t like it… :thumbdown

The worst movie I’ve ever seen: In the Bedroom. Won some awards I believe… but I disliked intensely.

i work in a video store… so dont even get me started on movies. i have seen too many bad ones to count… the most recent… burn after reading

Love Guru was pretty bad. I made it about five minutes in.