Would You Die for Your Country?

Very deep question for you guys. Think this through. Whatever the circumstances, if your country was at risk, would you die to save it?

If I knew there would be no life for me othewise, yes I would fight to preserve it.

I’m in the Navy what do you think…but the list goes like this…family/friends/myself/country

:agree I’m with bacon on that. I am technicaly still in the Navy.

well… depends… most likely negative on that though

so, i dont know… depends :smiley:

i sighned om the line for USAF of course i would this country is great and if i have to to die to keep it like this so be it

all bullshit aside I’d rather live for my country and kill the lil fugger trying to mess with it

Re: RE: Would You Die for Your Country?

[quote=UncleBacon]all bullshit aside I’d rather live for my country and kill the lil fugger trying to mess with it[/quote] :agree

can i just sit back and watch the men in uniform?
sorry thats the first thought that came to mind…

[quote=beachheathernj]can i just sit back and watch the men in uniform?
sorry thats the first thought that came to mind…[/quote]

Who are you? :dunno Seriously… I wanna know. :smiley:

Yeah, I wanna know to. Let see some pics!

:agree and I love the new sig Mr A. :lol

Well, according to the results of the poll, we got some pretty awesome people on this forum. 71% say they would die for their country! :rock

Thank yous, I drawed it myselph!!! :cool :smiley: :banana

damn right i would die for my country!

im chris’ “bacon’s” friend… ughh… i dont like calling him that though

I don’t think I would die for my country, no. After seeing what the military has done to a lot of my high school friends, and my boyfriend, I wouldn’t ever join anyways. :dunno

If our country wasn’t so shitty and full of idiots, I’d consider it.

Our country is a hell of alot better than alot of other countries!

:agree

[quote=slo6banger]I don’t think I would die for my country, no. After seeing what the military has done to a lot of my high school friends, and my boyfriend, I wouldn’t ever join anyways. :dunno

If our country wasn’t so shitty and full of idiots, I’d consider it.[/quote]

You don’t have to enlist to die for your country. Ever seen the movie Red Dawn? If we were taken over, would you go along with the invaders or fight back?