Would you prefer to have HIV or HERPES?

you all are nuts! herpes for me please lol

Yeah I got nothing! I would prefer to keep it that way!

stop being such a boob and play the damn game!!

play the game…

Shit people I havent even read the thread.

well read and play… its pretty simple - which would you rahter have?

even oral herpes with cold sores? EW!

[quote=“fuzzwifers, post: 1136862”]i voted and i chose HIV

you can have HIV and never show any signs or symptoms of being sick and as long as you practice safe sex you will not pass it on

with herpes you can still pass the virus around even if you are not currently having an outbreak[/QUOTE]

SUCH a good point

[quote=“JanieDough, post: 1136869”]even oral herpes with cold sores? EW!

SUCH a good point[/QUOTE]
OMG!! although Ive never had a cold sore its not like there arent thousands of people that dont. So you get a sore for a week big deal. Better than running the risk of a horrible pneumonia from HIV and the sores that that diseases causes.

Yeah I stick to my original answer!

about fucking time you played right!

[quote=“AUDRAA, post: 1136872”]about fucking time you played right![/QUOTE]Shit ass!

i’ve had pneumonia, and i rather have pneumonia than a cold sore

apparently Im not talking to someone that knows what happens to someone with HIV, you do know that you are going to end up with a whole bunch of opportunistic diseases if that is what you choose and trust me a cold sore would probably be included in that mess also

i would like a mixture of the two… like a hybrid

I don’t have any idea of which I would choose, so you should make a third option of BOTH.

Fun little tid bit, 1 in 4 high school kids have some sort of STD and don’t even know it

ok people vote already.

ok all joking aside of course i rather have herpes, but this is a superficial vote based on superficial reasons

I was totally on the same page as you…I was like “how is it going to fuck up gambling???” Then when he explained it I realized what he meant. That missing period fucked w/ my head, though. LOL

I chose Herpes…sorry, give me the less lethal monster. Besides, there have been great advancements made in fighting HIV…but you gotta have that Magic Johnson moolah to benefit from it. Anywho, give me Herpes…at least you get a break once in a while when you’re not in outbreak.

[quote=“Natasha, post: 1136880”]

I chose Herpes…sorry, give me the less lethal monster. Besides, there have been great advancements made in fighting HIV…but you gotta have that Magic Johnson moolah to benefit from it. Anywho, give me Herpes…at least you get a break once in a while when you’re not in outbreak.[/QUOTE]

agree with tash

ugh herpes is winning? LAME!