Wow!

What a ghostown!

Is everybody in VIP or something?

Nope, I am around and it seems everyone is gone :frowning: :frowning:

Good to see ya! This place IS running a bit slow tonight. I thought at least Canidae might be lurking.

Thirsty Thursday.

I was emailing a friend.

What up?

[quote=“333halfabeast, post: 1089660”]Thirsty Thursday.[/quote]I’m dry tonight. Getting tired of all the hangovers. It might be time for another sabbatical from drinking for me.

Just didn’t feel like having one.

Its Friday…lunchtime…and I have to go to work:mad

[quote=“canidae, post: 1089661”]I was emailing a friend.

What up?[/quote]Hey dude. Just looking to chat w/ some friends.

What you been up to this fine evening?

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1089662”]I’m dry tonight. Getting tired of all the hangovers. It might be time for another sabbatical from drinking for me.

Just didn’t feel like having one.[/quote]
I am dry too. Bot only because I am spending the night with my bf before he leaves me for a business trip. Right now he is packing so I checked what was up here.

Tomorrow will be sad. :frowning:

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1089663”]Its Friday…lunchtime…and I have to go to work:mad[/quote]10:34pm here & I’m thinking about going to work tomorrow & how I didn’t get all outa my day off today that I wished I had.

Had a nice hike though. 6 mi.:thumbup

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1089664”]Hey dude. Just looking to chat w/ some friends.

What you been up to this fine evening?[/quote]

Just had dinner, and now i gotsta go give the kiddo his bath.

Back in a few :thumbup

Right now I wish someone would get his ass online but I don’t mind spending time with you guys as well for the time being…

[quote=“333halfabeast, post: 1089665”]I am dry too. Bot only because I am spending the night with my bf before he leaves me for a business trip. Right now he is packing so I checked what was up here.

Tomorrow will be sad. :([/quote]Sorry to hear that.:frowning: For your sake, I hope he’s not gone too long.

Your hands are gonna need a break when he gets back.:smiley:

Hiya, I’m here too. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Anie, post: 1089668”]Right now I wish someone would get his ass online but I don’t mind spending time with you guys as well for the time being…[/quote]Who might you be talking aboot???

[quote=“Goddess, post: 1089670”]Hiya, I’m here too. :)[/quote]Ola!!!:slight_smile:

Jeez! Everybody just comes outa the woodwork when I least expect it around here.

We’re good that way. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Goddess, post: 1089673”]We’re good that way. :)[/quote]Just glad someone could answer.:wink:

What’s new?

It’s not hard to figure out for some people :stuck_out_tongue:

I was trying to get to the bottom of something, cooking supper, and feeding and changing Liam… and now I am here while doing something else…