WTF im i going to do?

i just quit my part time job… :dunno i toll them to >> :fu …

fucking right nossie you tell them…just don’t go back with the AK

Re: RE: WTF im i going to do???

[quote=UncleBacon]fucking right nossie you tell them…just don’t go back with the AK[/quote] i got to go pick up my tool box tommorrow,i dont work for free ,i told that motherfucker what the car needed ,he didnt listen to me ,tool me to put a speed sensor on it ,…when i told them it needed a new a/c compressor …well i put the speed sensor on like they said ,haha it didnt fix car ok!..now they want me to put a compressor on for free…i dont think so…i hate people like that ,thing is the asshole that told me to put the part on isnt my boss…i threw the R.O away that i wrote the est on ,so he would get in trouble…with the boss ,i just didnt go back to work srcew them…right !..I HATE IT WHEN ASSHOLES DONT LISTEN TO ME…if the boss man got the balls to talk to me ,than let him,

your a grown man nos no reason to take anyones shit

stick it to the man nozzie… now just start playing the lotto again and your set!

[quote=OUZBnd]stick it to the man nozzie… now just start playing the lotto again and your set![/quote]hell i got more benz work at home anyhow…i was just try to help them out i been there for 18months,they dont have a transmission man now…haha! or i will build them and charge them double… :banana …the other merc man there is a brown noser kiss asser…i think hes gay …cause he anit had i g/f in 9 years …only woman hes been with was his first wife …that waqs his first and last ass…hes just got 30,000 in his home computer nerd… :lol

sounds like you’ve been done wrong, maybe instead of quitting on the spot try talking to the supervisor of the person who said they wouldn’t pay you for the extra work first.

thats sweet fuck those unappreciative bastards! :fu

:fu :fu :fu :fu :fu :rock :rock :fu :fu :fu :fu :fu :booze :booze

[quote=mdvaldosta]sounds like you’ve been done wrong, maybe instead of quitting on the spot try talking to the supervisor of the person who said they wouldn’t pay you for the extra work first.[/quote] im going in to see what they say…about not going back to work…i dont work there on a daily basis…just when ever they get backed up …that way i can borrow there specail tools when i need them,as for as the boss the dispather is never wrong ,hes been working for him foir over 25 years…more xannax …??? :dunno

I quit my part time job yesterday to. The manager was a fuckin bitch to me all the time. She figured she could make me do everyone elses shit since I was the new guy. Worked there 5 months. I got tired of the dumb bitch and quit yesterday.

the dispather just called me …i turned my cell phone off on him …WAS THAT A GOOD IDEA…??? :dunno

well, why not? coming from someone who never had a job before, id think so… :dunno

haha prolly not, good mr watts its about damn time you :tard :lol just playin but congrats, did you tell her to fock off???

fuck them nos obviously you dont need them

probably not. lol. but if they wrongged you, id quit to.

i have to put up with so much bullshit at the grocery store and the cashiers think they own the baggers. i hate over half my coworkers. the only cool people there are the other teens IMO. i cant stand how all the adults ask me if im “staying out of trouble” when i take out groceries. i always reply, “i just have this job to keep the cops off my tail, i sell drugs when im not here.” then it is silent and the customer is scared. lol.

i dont really sell drugs but im too much a smartass to answer any question simply and truthfully.

Open you own shop Noserz. :booze

“i just have this job to keep the cops off my tail, i sell drugs when im not here.” then it is silent and the customer is scared. lol.

goddamnit thats hilarious, chris you work at winn dixie too right?, i am cool to all my employess especially the baggers. fuck the cashiers most of them are stupid bitches anyways. I only give the ones with big boobas the time of day. :lol

[quote=StangTang]haha prolly not, good mr watts its about damn time you :tard :lol just playin but congrats, did you tell her to fock off???

fuck them nos obviously you dont need them[/quote]

Couldnt tell her to fuck off off as much as i wanted to, my grandma works there.

I dont mind doing my job. I will work hard, and get it done. But when you are working hard and doing nothing wrong, you dont deserve shit from ppl. I wasnt gonna take it.

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]Open you own shop Noserz. :booze[/quote]hell i just went to the parts store to get some brake hoses for my stang ,just got new merc customer there ,i followed me a block to my house fixed his fuel leak and bring bsack on thursday for more work i quoted him ,and gave me money up front too…i knew him of my old old job ,got to start calling people on my call list i guess i dont have addresses just names and #s…over 400 merc customers… :banana

hell yeah NOS if you have a good rep with the customers as a good mechanic they should have no problem coming to you for work on their cars