Wtf!

All these people logged on to the forum… and only one post in about a hour??? Did everyone break their fingers or what? :dunno

i asm poostinf wiiyh mu tonge.,.,…

:funnah I know! I saw all these people logged on and I thought, Man this place is happening tonight!

Re: RE: WTF!!!

:lol Well… post more!!! Don’t make me get the sweat shop managers after you!!!

I’ve been waiting for you fuggers to post

weho podsts wiuth thgeoir toumnge?> i uswe kmy penbis buit oitsd toi buig toi jhit omnly 1q lkey

:funnah :funnah :funnah :rofl :rofl :rofl :wtf

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Lets whore this place up!!!

:lol Well… post more!!! Don’t make me get the sweat shop managers after you!!![/quote]

Sorry man, I been playing that Hemi Hurling and Drag Racing game. The way I was brought up on forums, I know not to post more than one thread within about an hour.

post bishes

I just did.

ok well post again

nko ity taske to lkong to typoe woith myu pernis anmd oncde agiasn itrs tpo bigh tpo hkit onlky `1 krey

post bishes?!? Let me find some bishes.

:lol Well… post more!!! Don’t make me get the sweat shop managers after you!!![/quote]

Sorry man, I been playing that Hemi Hurling and Drag Racing game. The way I was brought up on forums, I know not to post more than one thread within about an hour.[/quote]

Ok dude… in here… you can post as many times as you want… hella times… WHORE THIS PLACE UP!!!

good night for now my lil minions

Whys everybody going to bed so early? Its only a little after 9.

I’m gonna go to bed in 40 minutes. I hate waking up even remotely late for work.

Yall are :gay !! :lol

Just kiddin!!

You said we could say anything we wanted! :rofl

just got here…