Xbox 360 Launch Games

What ones are YOU getting?

I’ve already bought NHL2K6 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted. On launch day, I’ll be buying Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham 3, and Quake 4…then December 4th I’ll be picking up Dead or Alive 4. Basically, I’ve got all the good launch games covered :slight_smile:

no Xbox 360 here. theres rave reviews of the NFS:MW and i think i saw the previews of some war game. maybe medal of honor or something like that. looked damn good.

maybe when halo3 comes out i will get the xbox 360. i freakin love xbox live but i cant justifiy spending the money on a 360 just yet

ms isnt sure about halo 3. the war game someone saw demo’ed was call of duty 2. and marry the box then ab :dunno

:smiley:

Re: RE: Xbox 360 Launch Games

[quote=lemon]ms isnt sure about halo 3. the war game someone saw demo’ed was call of duty 2. and marry the box then ab :dunno

:D[/quote]

yes thats it. awesome game. but i saw previews for the game medal of honor for some system on comcast on demand yesterday. that game is badass too. i love first person shooting games. so i guess i got them confused.

halo3 isnt out or even advertised yet, but when it is, i will get the xbox 360. im getting a hand me down 57" flat screen tv in our pool table/lounge/game room thanksgiving week (next week) and then when my brother moves out to college i will get the xbox 360 since he bought the xbox