Yay!

I got a call from my boyfriend’s dad and he’s coming home on medical leave from the Reserves. He broke his hip in bootcamp and he’s coming home for 30 days and then going back for MP training.

YAYAYAY! I miss him so much. So, they gave me like NO notice, so I washed/waxed the stang, gotta get a haircut tomorrow, and look my best when I go to work. He wants to surprise me, so I’m supposed to pretend I don’t know.

I am SOOO happy.

Great to hear Rachel! You’re not gonna tell him about …US…are U?

:rofl

congrats on his visit to be! i guess this is an appropriate time to be happy he broke his hip lol.

have fun rach. just try not to injure his hip even more :hump :hump

Haha, steed, of course not. :smiley:

And Bacon- if I can do him hard, i can atleast make him happy some other way! haha. But, I will get myself some good lovin before he goes back… for SURE!!

Glad to hear you get to spend some time with him. Do you have anything special planned? I guess with a broke hip he wont be able to go anywhere to easily. I’d plan a trip to blockbuster! LoL!!

Congrats on the injury! :dunno

Isn’t he in Navy bootcamp right now? So how exactly did he break his hip?

Great to hear Rach :smiley:

Now go get yourself some lovin :hump

happy for you rach! :rock atleast he is going back when he is somewhat healed. i know of alot people that have gotten hurt and never went back cause they were skerd. my cousin being one of them, a broken toe.?.? :wtf anyway, stop bullshittin on here and give that man some lovin. you know your going to have to do all the work too… with a broken hip, i don’t think sex would feel so good. be easy on him!!

Just give him head and sit on his face. I don’t know how to say that nicely, sorry.

Re: RE: YAY!

[quote=CareBear3030]Glad to hear you get to spend some time with him. Do you have anything special planned? I guess with a broke hip he wont be able to go anywhere to easily. I’d plan a trip to blockbuster! LoL!!

Congrats on the injury! :dunno[/quote]

Haha. Well, we love going out to eat… he loves Longhorn, so we’ll probably go over there (on Harrison ave.) that’s our fave spot. We like to go out dancing sometimes but it won’t be possible right now. haha.

Isn’t he in Navy bootcamp right now? So how exactly did he break his hip?

They believed he may have had a stress/hairline fracture about a month ago, but after some Xrays and some rest, they determined maybe it was just a strain or something, because they didn’t see anything and it seemed to be getting better. He was doing his 9k march on Thursday last week with his weights on his back and all, and about 7 miles in he had to quit because he could barely walk. The last thing he wanted to do was quit, but I know he was hurting bad if he did. He went to the ER and sure enough he had broken it. Probably just from overworking it and pushing himself. He got some pins and hopefully he’s alright.

He’s in army training. Reserves.

And to everyone else, thanks for the replies! He flies in here in about… a half hour, and I have to work tonight :frowning: But, his dad says he wants to surprise me at work, so I’m gonna play dumb and just go to work pretending I don’t know. He’ll probably come in sometime tonight. He used to work with me, so everyone there will be happy to see him too.

oh I am so happy for you rach!! I am glad he is coming home to see you… well not for the broken hip… lol :slight_smile:

At those army base girls will chase you and throw you ass to the ground and rape you. Is that how he broke his hip?

wait, so is this thread about your boyfriend, or your boyfriends dad? :dunno

Congrats either way! :hump

[quote=slo6banger]Haha, steed, of course not. :smiley:

And Bacon- if I can do him hard, i can atleast make him happy some other way! [/quote]

I think I have a woodie!

[quote=OUZBnd]wait, so is this thread about your boyfriend, or your boyfriends dad? :dunno

Congrats either way! :hump[/quote]

My boyfriend, NOT the dad. lol.

And it’s all good, he can still :hump with the hip problem and all. No problems at all. :banana

[quote=slo6banger][quote=OUZBnd]wait, so is this thread about your boyfriend, or your boyfriends dad? :dunno

Congrats either way! :hump[/quote]

My boyfriend, NOT the dad. lol.

And it’s all good, he can still :hump with the hip problem and all. No problems at all. :banana[/quote]

lemme guess: you took a break to write this?

:lol

good to hear that you got :hump rach! :slight_smile: