Yet another

Maybe so, but who are you and what makes you think that you know me so well that you can judge what I am naive about?

[quote=2000si]If you think that’s judgmental, you should sit here and listen to the words your husband was saying about homosexuals in the previous thread[/quote].

Yes, I did say some horrible things in the other thread, but I explained in the beginning of this thread that I only said those things to prove a point and that I dont actually feel that strongly about the subject.

Yes, it was just one word. But I didnt say it and it changes the whole context of that one small sentance. I was not being aggresive when I made it. If you took it that way, fine. But you didnt have to change the actual words that I typed to make it appear that way to anyone else reading.

I appreciate that you think we are “nice folks”. I KNOW that youre not hating or talking down to me. Its just a difference of opinions. The thing is, How can you say that I am naive and that my opinion is nonsense just because it isnt the same as yours?? I KNOW that we dont all agree on everything and that our opinions differ, but to call me naive and to tell me that my beliefs are nonsense just because they arent the same as yours IS judgemental.

Now, If I have offended anyone here by stating my opinion, tough. Im not going to change the way I feel b/c its offensive to someone else or b/c they dont agree. BUT, If I have said anything personal to any one of you I DO sincerely appoloigize.

That being said, Im out!!

[size=6]EDIT The only reason Im posting another is b/c it has my appology in it and the other one got locked while I was typing this reply. Lock this one too if you want, I already said Im through.[/size]

[size=1]lemon done gonna cry his little eys out cuzza bossy man said bad things about me… [/size]

j/k… :booze :booze :banana

I don’t recall saying that your beliefs are nonsense in and of themselves. Just the way they’re expressed.

If you think calling someone naive is being judgmental, I really have no idea what I’m supposed to say at this point.

We are all naive in our own ways. We’re all downright stupid compared to God. I simply pointed out that no one is perfect. Offense was taken, words flew, I got a cut on my leg and then I went to the hospital.

err… wait… I dunno…
Anyway, As Amy told me, I know I could work on wording my viewpoints a little better. But then that gets confusing, and I don’t want to have to whip out the dictionary of similar-in-meaning words.

NO need to explain James. IMO, its over. Like I said in my edit, I only drug it back up one more time b/c my appology is in there…somewhere. :smiley:

Re: RE: yet another

hey… maybe you need to take some of my drugs :cool they dont get ya pissed off so fast :smiley:

hey… maybe you need to take some of my drugs :cool they dont get ya pissed off so fast :D[/quote]

HAHAHA :funnah The doc already gave me some of muh own. :lol

Fo reel tho. :tard

I reopened the topic over there…

BUT this has to stop! I am about l l close to deleting the threads!

i want that powah… :tard :dunno

[quote=vshayes]I reopened the topic over there…

BUT this has to stop! I am about l l close to deleting the threads![/quote]

No problem V. Please read the edit. The only reason I starte another thread is b/c my public appology was in it and the other one got closed while I was in the middle of typing. No more.