You a lifeline customer? Really?

Ok im talking to this lady for a life line phone. Life line is for people who are recieving gov assistance. Im going over the plans and all is well until this lady asks me what black berry phones we have available. :eek Nothing under 250! She really wanted one. So I explained to her that she wouldnt be able to use the phone, because the lifeline service doesnt offer any data service to their phones. So basically she would be buying a big ass phone. She had me look into that. Thinking I wasnt correct with my information…yeah right. Been doin this shit for 5 years dammit. So I put her on hold and posted some stuff on here, I then went back and told her I was right.

Then! She asks me about the price of razors. 129.95. She bought a 130 dollar phone and gets a 38.50 discount on her plan? AND she got a 30 mail in rebate on the phone! Geesh! I thought these people were supposed to be hurtin for cash! Makes you wonder. Sorry to rant. I just thought that was weird. :cool

parasite infestations!!

I have been dealing with rental properties for a while now. When the government pays for peoples housing they should be required to own a car with a blue book value no higher than $2500. Seriously, Cant pay rent on a house but can pay rent on a new lincoln navigator and at the same time a new cadilac STS…WTFFFFFFFF. I can bairley aford the insurance on my truck and I dont have the car note cause its payed off. I really feel taken advantage of by these people. Maybe they have no money…but they are making no atempts at getting off of welfare.

my partial rant on the subject

where do i sign up for the govt to buy me a car? I’ll take a VW Jetta GLI please, in navy blue with some twankies plz!

I dont think 20s will fit on one. If they do, im sure they will rub. scratches chin

back in the day I work night’s in a grocery store as the cashier the best one is $150 in lobster, about 75-80$ ribeye chips dips and beer. Food on the EBT card when it came to the cash part nothing but $100 bill’s sorry at 1:00 am can’t break that.

people like that piss me off…

this is all tru but at the same time why not milk this filthy gov’t for all they got?

[quote=“Boomer, post: 317601”]Ok im talking to this lady for a life line phone. Life line is for people who are recieving gov assistance. Im going over the plans and all is well until this lady asks me what black berry phones we have available. :eek Nothing under 250! She really wanted one. So I explained to her that she wouldnt be able to use the phone, because the lifeline service doesnt offer any data service to their phones. So basically she would be buying a big ass phone. She had me look into that. Thinking I wasnt correct with my information…yeah right. Been doin this shit for 5 years dammit. So I put her on hold and posted some stuff on here, I then went back and told her I was right.

Then! She asks me about the price of razors. 129.95. She bought a 130 dollar phone and gets a 38.50 discount on her plan? AND she got a 30 mail in rebate on the phone! Geesh! I thought these people were supposed to be hurtin for cash! Makes you wonder. Sorry to rant. I just thought that was weird. :cool[/quote]

:24:

Sometimes I wish I could do that with my customers.

LET’S STICK IT TO THE MAN OR WOMAN.:bates:

oh abso’fucking’lutly crzy! if i could get foodstamps…i wond milk and dime it for all its worth, or a free phone, or free govt based housing…hell if i could acomadate a handicap parking sticker to park closer i would do that to without shame, i pay my f’n taxes over pay I might add, and I work my 12 hour shifts so the govt could shit on my money…so if its there im gonna take it. (sorry just very strong on this issue!)

Just have Deb kick you in the shin repeatedly, then limp in and apply for a handicapped sticker.

eff’n eh james you dont think i havent thought about this! lol…but when it comes down to it…im a pussy, i hate pain:( oh well i guess ill walk, or at times risk the ticket:)

you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo right I say lets try and do something about it that right we have to bend over and get :bates: (i love this one)

hmm. I was on food stamps about 3 years ago. I won’t lie, the first time I got my food stamp card we kinda went crazy. We had been eating nothing but ramen for 6 mos, so we bought a whole bunch of hungry man microwave dinners and burgers and shit…keep in mind i had no idea how to cook back then…not even spaghetti lol. So really you can’t judge unless you know the circumstances…

oh i love top ramon i live on it and ohh mca and chz., i coupldnt ask for more ima very happy man with my all beef ramon

dood if you have ever been to college you never want to eat ramon again after you graduate.

i’ve been there and done that but after you’ve paid your due’s get some ball’s

spelling errors rum and coke