You guys suck

There’s absolutely nobody on at night.

We need a night shift here, I get bored on the weekends…

haha I shoulda got some damn beer.

Anyway, it’s 4 am now… I’m goin to bed. :smiley:

Well, if you wouldn’t punk out and go to bed so early, you could get a head start on the morning crew. :lol :lol

Aww, are ma and pa Si sending the lil’ tike to bed already. It’s only 4:30 man. Sheesh.

I stayed until 2 this morning playing poker. It was alot of fun. Bad part was… at 7 am… I had a runt in my room!!!

Re: RE: You guys suck.

Who? Joe? you shouldn’t call him a runt on his own website… that’s just not cool :owned

:funnah Tim, I think she was speaking metaphorically. Room meaning vagina and runt meaning Joe’s pee pee. :laughing

i wish LOL…

I was talking about my little runt (Jacob). He walked in my room at 7 :slight_smile:

[quote=vshayes]i wish LOL…

I was talking about my little runt (Jacob). He walked in my room at 7 :)[/quote]

while Joes runt was in your room? http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/1a1ea7411eba8ab2b584fa7245d58b90.gif

HAHAHAHA!!!

i was on a noght shift but just went back to days

Sorry dudes, My mom…my wife (samething almost) Makes me goto bed.

I’m usually around if I’m not working…but this last weekend my cable connections was all fuggered up

Well Im always on ere till 2 am every night But I Guess :lol :lol :dunno

I’ll never get you Southern Guys. :wtf

I’ll never get you Southern Guys. :wtf[/quote]

Southern women are much like Jennifer Lopez. She does many things. Acts, dances, sings, etc. etc… All at the same time.

Southern women can be your sex partner, your mother/grandmother, and that skeleton in your closet. All at the same time.

Wow who are the Texas are Ga :banana :banana :smiley:

I’ll never get you Southern Guys. :wtf[/quote]

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Tips hat to the Booze. Nice catch.