You have GOT to see this site!

Do with it, as you will. Don’t forget to sign the guestbook!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/527239

see what?

o now i see it. HAHA

haha :funnah

damn I tried to flame his ass but I dint want to register for the guestbook

hehe i posted some love in this guest book.

I tried, didn’t get the email password???

Damn, I thought you couldn’t get any gayer than GM killer. But did you look at his friends cars???

HAHAHA!!! WTF?

what a POS :smiley:

[quote=sidewayz4.6]Damn, I thought you couldn’t get any gayer than GM killer. But did you look at his friends cars???

HAHAHA!!! WTF?[/quote]

I didn’t check that…must do it.

Did you read the love in his guestbook?

[quote=04ShakinSteed][quote=sidewayz4.6]Damn, I thought you couldn’t get any gayer than GM killer. But did you look at his friends cars???

HAHAHA!!! WTF?[/quote]

Did you read the love in his guestbook?[/quote]

I think he deleted it…

Haha i keep voting i dont like it, and he is loosing stars, and also i reported him to cardomian, for offensive material! :banana :rofl

[quote=sidewayz4.6]Damn, I thought you couldn’t get any gayer than GM killer. But did you look at his friends cars???

HAHAHA!!! WTF?[/quote]

where the fuck did he find friends? :rofl

[quote=sp3nis][quote=04ShakinSteed][quote=sidewayz4.6]Damn, I thought you couldn’t get any gayer than GM killer. But did you look at his friends cars???

HAHAHA!!! WTF?[/quote]

Did you read the love in his guestbook?[/quote]

I think he deleted it…

Haha i keep voting i dont like it, and he is loosing stars, and also i reported him to cardomian, for offensive material! :banana :rofl[/quote]

OMG!!! :funnah

How do my NUTS taste you child molesting peice of shit?

edited, user is banned

Hmmm…

How nice that we have a lovely community here. Oh boy…

Thats the best you can do is call is daughter names? Really. I can’t wait until someday you (God forbid) have kids and someone says shit like that to you. See, the problem here is that this isn’t MF, and Joe can get all the info he needs from your IP address. So I wouldn’t in the least be surprised if Greg shows up at your house and blows your head off. I know I would if it was my kid.

Personally, I’d shoot you in the dick tie you up and make you watch me rape your mother. I’d fuck your girlfriend too, but I really don’t want the herpes you gave her. So keep talking, you look so cool being the internet tough guy that you are.

Nice car. Ricer.

Re: How do my NUTS taste you child molesting peice of shit?

Funny how a faggot like you registers where he is not wanted. Do us all a favor, shove a few sticks of explosives up your ass, and light it, make sure your in that pos of shit cars of yours, so that goes to hell to.

[quote=04ShakinSteed]Do with it, as you will. Don’t forget to sign the guestbook!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/527239[/quote]

Question, is this picture taken at Laurel Hill Cemetary?

greg bring the shit!

edited, user is banned

You know what…His friend Sidewayz would give him a place to stay. He’d also come on down and pull the trigger douchbag.

Post your address. I’m sure we can work something out.