You people are nice

other forums make fun of my spelling but you all dont you all are the best… :smiley: i not taking a test i tell them :rofl

That’s kinda funny, cause that’s the first time I think I’ve ever seen you spell everything correctly. :smiley:

nos come over here and let me give ya a noogy…haha… :lol

:lol :lol

Glade U fel @ hom!!! Wee Tri. :smiley:

i have typing dislexia sometimes, but nobody makes a big deal over it. i try to fix my mistakes though :dunno

i think offtopiczers are too cool to judge on typing ability.

none of us can spell so we dont care

those stang neters are making fun of me ,told me to go to commity college…not funna,

Re: RE: you people are nice

[quote=AtlanticBlue99]i have typing dislexia sometimes, but nobody makes a big deal over it. i try to fix my mistakes though :dunno

i think offtopiczers are too cool to judge on typing ability.[/quote]

I’ve got all around dyslexia. I’ll say sentences backwards, read numbers backwards, the works. It really sucks sometimes, especially when my job depends on me reading numbers correctly.

damn that sucks for real james. i htink i think too far into the future so i hit the wrong keys on the keyboard?

Yeah, like 90% of my errors at work are from dyslexia and they write me up anyway like I can help it.

It’s funny though when I say things backwards.

One time I said “menace the dennis” when I meant dennis the menace. I didn’t even catch it until my mom stopped laughing after 20 minutes. lol

stangnetters seem like assholes if you ask me. i advised a proofread, they attacked your character for typing that way. what jerks over there.

Dude those guys are dicks. I read all that shit, and they arent very nice. All of us over here are :cool Hehe

i like you all… :hump < oops… :lol

we love you too Nossy :smiley:

Did you tell them to fuck off :fu and that you prolly had more $$$ than all of em together? :smiley:

we love you too nosey

Gary, you know your my Bouyeeeeee!

with all the money you won in the lotto you can travel around and put sugar in all there gastanks :smiley:

[quote=UncleBacon]with all the money you won in the lotto you can travel around and put sugar in all there gastanks :D[/quote] hey thats a thought…you all are the coOLEST :booze

:booze werd