**Your last meal?**

If you were put on death row and you had a choice for one last meal what would it be? Keep in mind if can be any amount and anything.

I think I would have 2 big ass Champs cheese burgers with a big ass plate of their famous fries with seasoned sour cream. :slight_smile:

My moms homemade mashed potatos and gravy, fried chicken and corn. Yes. Corn.

I hadn’t had that in forever and I nonchalantly mentioned it to her one day, that friday night I stuffed myself… oh yeah…

[quote=“TheOriginalJames, post: 317884”]My moms homemade mashed potatos and gravy, fried chicken and corn. Yes. Corn.

I hadn’t had that in forever and I nonchalantly mentioned it to her one day, that friday night I stuffed myself… oh yeah…[/quote]

Not bad, James. Not bad. :smiley:

Hmmm…good question. Id go with my moms homeade pizza… since it would be more meaningful to me to have a last meal that she cooked herself…not to mention her pizza kicks ass!

that would be the last thing on my mind so i really wouldnt give a shit what i ate.

Pie is always good tho;)

A coupple dozen boiled crab from brunings in New Orleans. Even though it is no more after the hurricanes.

chicken, mashed potatoes, creamed corn, and macoroni and cheese!

I think I’d be too sick to eat but if I had to chose, something laced with syanide!

I would have to say some of my husbands deer tenderloin, fried potatoes, biscuits.

Nothing… They put pills in that stuff.

Vagina and tobasco sauce. :cool

I would have a double-quarter pounder with cheese, large fry, large mr. pibb, a quad stacker, crab legs, steak, my mom’s potatoe soup, sausage links, bacon, tortellini with my moms homemade alfredo sauce, snicker doodles, my moms italian beef, a good hot dog, a good brat, bagna, dominos cheesy bread, orignial pringles, popcorn from the movie theater with lots of butter, gnocci, sea food chowder, chinese buffet, casey’s cake doughnut, red powerade (5) to wash it down.

That sounds like a good last meal.

took my f’n answer you bastard…actually i was gonna tone it donw and go with 2 orders of pink taco no crabs, with a helpy “top” N of two water jugz…:slight_smile:

probably my mom’s lasangna.

What the heck kind of reasoning is that? You’re going to be dead shortly, anyway. lol

ribeye steak cooked medium, baked potato with butter, green beans and croissant rolls. for dessert: peaches and creme cheesecake made by my dad

that would be my meal

hmm I think I’ll take some matt tube steak with some haus a la carte :smiley:

lol :24:

get over here, meal! don’t make me chase you down with my fork!

:rofl2: now thats classic!