Here are mine:
1) Negotiate a withdrawal from the European Union on the basis of 'hard Brexit',
2) Hold a referendum on using the alternative vote system, on the basis that the last one had a bad turnout.
3) Hold a referendum on the abolition of devolution to a national level in Scotland and Wales in favour of the establishment of devolution to a county level (healthcare provision, education, justice, policing, rural affairs, economic development and transport.) This would not apply to Northern Ireland due to the unique system of government applying to that territory.
4) Stopping the payment of child benefits to multiple births (not applying to those already being paid as such) and only pay for one pregnancy only.
5) Reduce the number of seats in the House of Commons via the establishment of multiple-member constituencies and the creation of new regional constituencies based on the NUTS divisions of the United Kingdom.
6) Reform the House of Lords by reducing its seat number to around 200 members, and only appoint peers based on a technocratic basis. A new peerage system would be created, with Lord Temporals being members of the House of Lords and 'Peers of the Realm' being titular peers with no rights to sit in the House of Lords - political peers would then be made Peers of the Realm.
7) Cap MPs pay for the next ten years, working out the increase in pay overall and invest it in public services.
8) Reform payment to the monarchy by having a fixed payment for the Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales and Duke of Cambridge. Other members would receive money when work is carried out.
9) Incorporate overseas territories into the UK Parliament by giving them seats.
10) Fine companies that pay women less by fining them 10x the disparity.