Zits

I don’t get too many anymore…one every once in a while actually but I had one today that just wouldn’t surface and it hurts so bad…it wont pop

oh fk i had one on my f’n tip of the nose the other week, i looked liek ruldoph the red nose freak! went to work and my f’n relive was like how ya doing, i answerd fine thx…he goes im sorry i wasent talking to you! it was that bad:( fuk zits!

its on my cheek and hurts when I lay on that side of my face

I usually get them on my cheeks after I’ve been holding my head up with my hand for a while. I don’t get them too bad anymore. Never really got more than 1 or 2 at the same time anyway.

they suck

I like those ones that take like a week to develop… the ones that hurt like a motherfucker the entire week, and then the moment of truth comes when you pop it… and the little bastard explodes all over the mirror.

That relief you get from finally popping it usually makes my day. lol

oh look another disgusting thread started by Christopher lol

whats disgusting about it…its a part of everyday life

[quote=“TheOriginalJames, post: 317184”]I like those ones that take like a week to develop… the ones that hurt like a motherfucker the entire week, and then the moment of truth comes when you pop it… and the little bastard explodes all over the mirror.

That relief you get from finally popping it usually makes my day. lol[/quote]

and those are the best and most gratifying to pop! once it pops i usualy pund a couple of beers to celebrate!

good call pop and pound

juicy zits arent disgusting???

fun actually except when they hurt

this thread seriously makes me wanna cry. This is the reason that I’m so uncomfortable with the way I look. Before my pregnancy I never broke out a lot. One here and there. But now being pregnant I’m breaking out all over my face…and when I look in the mirror I just see gross looking me. I hate it.

its just hormones and whatnot. it’ll go away again.

yeah i kno. It’s just how i feel now with my feelings so for me it’s lasting forever and never going away.

thats normal hun mine did the same thing hugs

i just can’t wait til that stage is over with.

I don’t remember seeing much of any blemishes on your face from the NYC photos, dunno if they’re that subtle or whatnot. Hell you barely looked pregant from the angles of the pics we saw.

oh man, i’ll show you angles lol. That day I tried my best with the makeup…except this one zit just couldn’t be hidden. You seriously don’t want to see me without any makeup…haha i don’t want to see me without any makeup.

Real beauty comes from a lack of make up IMO. Nobody is as perfect as women in playboys, all that shit is fake and I hate it. zits or not, I like women who look 100% real.